Tayler Mettler, M.S.
- Assistant Director of Student Engagement
- Advisor, ISC Committee on Academic Affairs
- B.A. Non-Profit Management & Community Service, Concordia University, St. Paul
- M.S. Administration – Organizational Leadership, University of South Dakota
GALLUP CliftonStrengths – Top 5
Tayler arrived at Illinois in 2021 where she worked in the Office of Student Financial Aid focusing on scholarship administration. She joined the Student Engagement team in 2022 seeking an opportunity to work directly with students and their interest in student organizations. Tayler earned her bachelor’s degree at Concordia University in St. Paul, Minnesota where she self-designed her undergraduate major of Non-profit Management and Community Service. Upon graduating, she moved back to her home state of South Dakota where she worked as a Human Resources Associate for a credit card company while continuing her education at the University of South Dakota where she earned her Master’s in Organizational Leadership.
Her passions include leadership development, diversity and inclusion, and social justice. Outside of Student Engagement, Tayler enjoys watching Illini Basketball and reality TV, and spending time with her dogs.
- Student Organization Event Registration
- Student Organization Risk Prevention & Harm Reduction
- Risk Prevention Plans
- Clery Reporting
- Travel Notification
- Protection of Minors
- Foreign Influence
- Student Organization Risk Prevention Committee, Co-Chairperson
- Student Organization Development
- Event Registration Orientation
- Risk Prevention Orientations (Protection of Minors)
- Conflict Navigation Process