Nick Fink, M.S.
- Coordinator of Student Engagement
- Advisor, Student Organization Resource Fee Board (SORF)
- B.S. Political Science & Communication, University of Denver
- M.S. Educational Leadership, Oklahoma State University
GALLUP CliftonStrengths – Top 5
Nick came to the University of Illinois in 2018 ago to join the University Housing team and worked as a Residence Hall Director. In that role, Nick worked to advance the advising efforts with University Housing Leadership and advised the National Residence Hall Honorary. In 2019, Nick joined the SORF Board as a Faculty Board Member and worked with SORF to update their funding standards. As Coordinator of Student Engagement, Nick now advises the SORF board and works with the Student Engagement team to support student organizations.
Nick’s passion areas focus on leadership development, alcohol education, and toxic masculinity. Outside of student engagement, Nick enjoys rock climbing, golfing, and cooking with his wife.
- Student Organization Development
- Student Organization Resource Fee Program
- Student Specialists