- Position Title: Assistant Professor, Anthropology
- Office Address: 109 Davenport Hall 607 S. Matthews Ave. M/C 148 Urbana, IL 61801
- Phone: (217) 265-0734
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012, PhD, City University of New York Graduate Center, Anthropology
My research addresses the physiological consequences of the human experience and evolutionary past, particularly those that affect innate immune system function. Current projects focus on the functional divergence and diversification of primate immune systems, how past epidemics affect present day immune function diversity and how life experience affects the innate immune response.
Areas of Interest
- Evolution of primate immunity
- Human immune variation
- Severe infections
- Host-pathogen interactions
- Immunogenomics Evolutionary medicine
- The immunology of labour and economics.