Student Org Member Academic Verifications
Student organizations may request member academic verifications for eligibility with any activity internal or external to the university. Academic verifications may include term grade point average, term hours, term points, cumulative grade point average, cumulative hours, term hours, enrollment status, transfer status, first term enrolled in college, degree-seeking status (degree seeking or non-degree seeking), level, major/program enrolled in, date of birth, and/or high school graduation date.
Student Org Development & Admin requires at least two (2) weeks for a Member Academic Verification. Any submissions for deadlines under two weeks may not be met as each request is unique. However, general advice, expeditious and timely submissions, and responses to communication from the SODA Team will assist us in reducing the time it takes to process the request.
Requesting a Student Org Members Academic Verification:
- Ensure your student org is registered and in compliance
- Enter in all members that require an academic verification on the student org’s roster via the Involved@Illinois platform. CRITICAL! Members must accept their membership into the student org for their name to appear on the roster!
- Submit the Student Organization Member Academic Request Form.
**ONLY the Student Org President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, or Membership Director may submit this form.**
- Once your form has been received and processed, all members for which an Academic Verification is requested will receive a Student Org Academic Information Release Form via Adobe Sign directly to their NetID email. They MUST login with their NetID and password to digitally sign the form. CRITICAL! Please ensure each member signs these forms immediately to ensure the process can continue without delay.
- Once all Student Org Academic Information Release Forms have been received, the verification document will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar by the SODA Team.
The SODA Team will communicate after each of the following steps:
- Submission of the Student Organization Member Academic Request Form has been received and processed.
- All members have been sent a Student Org Academic Information Release Form via Adobe Sign.
- All Student Org Academic Information Release Forms have been received/processed, and the verification has been forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.