Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) receive many benefits from the University. Below is a list of benefits and opportunities provided to our RSOs. Please note, your organization must be active and in good standing to receive benefits. Have questions about your student org? Email us at email@example.com
- Dedicated support from Student Org Development & Administration including workshops and one-on-one advising.
- Access to space for meetings and events at reduced or no costs.
- Eligibility for Student Org Resource Fee (SORF) funding.
- Access to Gear-to-Go.
- Cubicles & Meeting Spaces
- Discounted campus services (Document Services, Illini Union Catering, etc.)
- Student Org Finance Center (SOFC), the on-campus bank for student orgs.